Friday, July 26, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now?

  Today was a day for receiving some divine guidance. There were two posts on my Facebook feed about God's timing and the importance of waiting on His will. While I was with my client this morning at her doctor's appointment, the hospital chaplain came out and greeted us. He spoke very passionately about "going through and having a positive mindset by speaking God's word into our situations. Looking on the surface it appeared to be just a coincidence that he came over to us; especially since we were getting up to leave; but I learned long ago that in the Spirit world there are no coincidences, just divine interventions. It's funny because just a few minutes earlier one of the hospital chaplains came over the loud system and led everyone in a morning prayer. I remember sitting there thinking, "wow no one turned the TV off or stopped their conversations while he's praying. God was gracious enough to give me front row seating!




No comments:

Post a Comment