Monday, August 23, 2010

All Lined Up!

While coming home from an errand this morning, I saw a group of daycare center kids walking down the street. They were no older than 3 and all were about the same height. What was interesting was that they were tethered together by a long rope with their wrists attached to the rope. They were walking and talking and singing without a care in the world; they had such confidence in their teachers. While I'm waiting for the light to change I was thinking, how cool would it be to have someone lead me around everywhere I needed to go. Not only be led but attached so I would have no chance of getting lost or separated.

Then it dawned on me.... isn't that what our relationship with God is supposed to be like. We should be so attached to Him, that we no longer worry about where we are going, we just allow ourselves to be led by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment