Monday, August 16, 2010

Dreams Unfolding

Last night I got the honor of watching my daughter experience a moment in time that she will cherish for ever; her first Broadway musical with Corbin Bleu. When it was over we did the traditional fan thing and hung out by the stage door to get autographs. While waiting we struck up a conversation with a friendly women who was there with two young girls. It was in this moment that I knew we were right where we needed to be. We don't always get such a sense of clarity in our day to day moments, but when they occur you just know you are apart of something bigger than you. It is these moments that remind me that my life is orchestrated by the hands of God. I thank Him that I am loved by a God that is much more faithful to me than I am to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment